TELUS SPARK COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
Ticket / Pass requirements
Each pass allows 6 people; MUST include at least one senior (55 years and older).
Children under 3 years do not require a ticket.
- There’s a FREE Lot (city lot) at walking distance next to TELUS Spark.
- Or you can choose to pay 10$ to park in the TELUS Spark Paring Lot. You will receive a 5$ TELUS Spark voucher in that can be used at the store inside or Social Eatery café.
- Or you can travel by C-train.
Best times to visit
If you’re looking to visit during “quieter” times, it’s best to be there after 10am or after 2pm.
What is included with this pass?
- Most exhibits and some documentaries and films are included.
- However, if you’re thinking about food, you can either purchase it at the Social Eatery café or carry your own food and beverage.
- $25 deposit per pass will be required when we sign out the pass to you. This amount will be refunded upon return of the pass.
- $25 penalty would be charged if you lose the pass as it needs to be re-issued to others.
- The pass is valued at $156 and is a special privilege extended to you. Therefore, please be responsible!
- Pass to be returned within one week from the date of receipt.
- Failure to return the card will lead to it’s deactivation.
Seniors entitled to use the pass MUST accompany family members while visiting the TELUS Spark Science Centre.
TO BOOK YOUR PASS, PLEASE CONTACT US